Join us on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 7:00pm to hear Ann Douglas, Canada’s bestselling and trusted parenting author, offer honest, expert guidance on navigating the highs and lows of your child’s mental health, neurodevelopment, and behaviour.
- Supporting Your Child’s Mental Health – Conestogo Public School’s Parent Night 2017-18
- Grain-Free Chocolate Monkey Pie
- Grain-free Peanut Butter Cookies
- “Healthy Kids Make Good Learners” Event at CPS
- Take the Healthy Challenge!
- Chocolate Monkey Pudding
- 6 Reasons to Stop Drinking Soda
- Environmental Toxins & Child Development
- Healthy Chocolate Mousse
- Grow Your Own Sprouts!